Thursday, June 25, 2009

Learning how to "Love Well"


I was invited by a sweet friend of mine to join some girls in the "Loving Well" Beth Moore study. It's a great one if you looking for either a really short 4 week bible study or wanting to do a weekend retreat. It's all about learning to love those people in our lives that are easy and (more often) difficult to love. It was so obvious to me that God wanted me in this study at this time in my life. Beth has such a sweet spirit and is so funny and inspirational to learn from. The study has really challenged me to see what is broken in those who "drive me crazy!" God has poured out His perfect, unfailing love to me even though I did not deserve it and therefore we are called to love even the unlovable. Just wanted to share this awesome study with you guys in case you were interested!

No comments: