Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun with Addison

Addison tried the "Jumperoo" for the first time yesterday - we figured since she was holding her head up so much better, this would be fun. She lasted about 20 minutes, the neck got tired and she was over it - but I think she's really going to like it. She LOVES monkeys - there's one on her play gym, one on the mirror in the car, and now one on the Jumperoo - she's a huge fan - gets a big grin on her face everytime she sees Mr Monkey!


When you're feeding a baby, especially one that doesn't love to eat, it takes a while and can get a little boring...so what do we do? Turn on the TV and then look what happens...she can't pull herself away from it! We don't let her watch much but I can see I'm already going to have to limit her "TV time"!


I bought some material to make Miss Addison a tutu (which of course Zach loved the idea of...haha!) and so I thought it would make cute pictures - here's a few of us playing around on my day off.



Here she is after laundry in the middle of our towels - naked babies are SO cute!


Well, I should have tried this shot when she was born - I was going for the cute little balled up baby on top of a stack of towels - this 12 pounder's too big for that already (and too squirmy!) Her feet and head were hanging off the stack of towels. I did think this face was so adorable though - I just want to kiss it all over!


It's "Bikini Time"! I will have to get more when she's in the pool but this was from our "try on" session to make sure it fit. Zach still argues that a baby doesn't need a bathing suit, but let's be honest, it's more for me than anything - it doesn't have to be practical!

More fun on the weekend


She was a little tired at this point - can you tell?? Too much shopping with the girls, I guess :)

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Love your photos! I've always wanted to do the baby on top of the towels, too, but my towels are never folded when they are tiny enough to sit on top of the them. I can't believe that she is big enough for the jumparoo. Look out! She'll be 16 before you know it.

The Whitesell's said...

Love the bikini!! And yes Zach, EVERY girl (no matter the age) needs a bathing suit! She is such a cutie!