Monday, May 25, 2009

Out and about in May

I am finally updating the blog! We have been so busy I have not had any time to post pictures...so here we go! These are a few from the month of May - Miss Addison is growing SO fast! She is finally completely our of her newborn clothes and working on moving out of her 0-3 mo things...it almost makes me want to cry that she's getting bigger so fast...I just want her to stay little. We are having more fun with her each day - she is smiling and "talking" like crazy - I just love it! I have been back at work now for about two weeks and it's actually going better than I expected. She seems to do very well with her sweet babysitter - Elizabeth - and I feel very comfortable with her there. I think that has made work a little easier. Enjoy the pics!


Getting ready for ANOTHER ride in the car - mommy never lets me stay home very long!
She LOVES her playgym - she just smiles and giggles the whole time




This is her daily nap position - on the tummy with her little bootie in the air. OK, for all the "SIDS nazis" out there, I check on her every few minutes while she's on her tummy and she really sleeps 100 times better like this!



Our first Mother's Day - I was overwhelmed with emotions this day - I just feel so lucky to have her in my life!!



Ashley with the girls - Addison and Ensley


We had some friends over for a belated "Cinco de Mayo" party - Zach's favorite holiday of the year! I love it b/c it's one more excuse to taste his delicious baked chicken nachos..YUM!



Cutie pie in her dad's hat - he loves this one!



Brady has done so well with Addison - he LOVES to lick her so we have to watch him - here's him getting a little foot action :) I think she like how his fur feels on her little feet!


He just gave her a big sloppy one before I could catch him!


Pals for life...just wait till she can get hold of those ears!


We met Aunt Whitney at the outlets one day before I went back to work (oh, those were the days!) and had dinner at the Apple Barn - no wonder I can't lose these pregnancy pounds!

3 comments:

The Whitesell's said...

Great pictures. Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day. Being a mom is amazing! They do grow too fast but don't worry, it just keeps getting better!!

Cathy Stevens and Erik Ching said...

She is soooo cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten. Adorable. I know what you mean about them getting big. I used to be so sad about him not being teeny any more. I think the only thing that makes it ok is that they are fun and funny at every stage. Hope that being a working mom continues to go well!

Sara said...

Just wait until she can flip herself over however she wants, & you can't fight her on it. I guarantee you'll wake up every morning & find her "sunny side up" like that. Magda has been tummy-sleeping on her own, after we lay her down on her back, for the last couple months or so now.

It's funny how many bibs & outfits on Addison I recognize from Magda's wardrobe. =)