Monday, April 27, 2009

First Wedding

This past weekend we attended Meg Mills' wedding (daughter of Zach's boss - Dr. David Mills). It was BEAUTIFUL and we had such a good time. It was Addison's first wedding and she did great - not one cry! She even stayed awake most of the time and was a little social butterfly.


Addison and Ensley during the wedding - Mimi kept them during the actual wedding - look at those good babies!
Addison and her Mimi
Meg and Dr. Mills (father-daughter) dance - she looked so pretty!

Dr. Mills and a "future" optometrist!


Thanks to Katie, Addison was well taken care of during the reception - I think she would have taken her home if we would have let her!


Not the greatest picture - we had been outside at the reception for about 6 hours at this point! (But I had to post a family picture)


6 comments:

Zach, Kate, Odin and Grey Osborn said...

Such a skinny little thing -- just wait for the rolls to come!!

Amy Evans said...

She is so cute!!! I can see such a little personality already.
Love the smiley pics :) Can't wait til I get to hold her!! Guess I'll have to keep waiting a little while longer. 23 days and counting:)

The Whitesell's said...

Super cute!! Love the dress. She looks like a happy little thing.

The Pumphrey's said...

Kate the rolls are there - trust me! That's a new dress b/c nothing else fits! It's sad but I just look at her and remind myself it's worth it...I think!

Zach, Kate, Odin and Grey Osborn said...

I was talking about the lack of rolls on Addison!! You look too good to have just had her. I'm not sure I'm talking to you anymore, actually!!

The Pumphrey's said...

That's hilarious!!