Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally - Addison's Room

After many requests, I have finally posted a few baby room pics...I still have a floor lamp to add that needs a shade but other than that we are ready for Addison to take her place in her new room! Again, I have to give much thanks and appreciation to my mom and sister for their amazing painting job!!


This is the bassinet from nana - it won't stay in the baby room, but I can't bring myself to put it in our room just yet - I figure it will have plenty of time in there when she gets here!










OK - don't make fun - you all KNOW I am a clothes hog and it looks like Addison may be too! Half of these we got from a fabulous consignment sale, but I do have to admit I've bought quite a few - it's too hard to resist those ADORABLE little girl clothes!

6 comments:

The Rogers Family said...

OMG! This looks exactly like Chloe's closet! Too funny! Wash as you go...Chloe outgrew her newborn clothes in two weeks...literally! The room looks amazing! Congrats to you all!

The Osborne Family said...

It is just as amazingly beautiful as I thought it would be! I love it, and she will to! Fun, fun, fun!

Kelly B said...

Addison's room is beautiful! You only have a little over a month left til you get to meet her. I know you're excited! I'm so glad we're in touch again and I'll get to see pictures of her on your blog. You are so good at updating.

Leslie Davis Reynolds said...

Kristen, her room is absolutely beautiful!

Zach, Kate, Odin and Grey Osborn said...

Her room looks like it came out of a catalog -- as expected!! I can see how Zach is a little concerned about his manhood, though!!

deb said...

Beautiful room! And good luck using all those clothes. So many cute outfits, so little time. ;) It's gonna be so much fun when she arrives. You're gonna love it!