Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Beautiful Shower

These lovely ladies threw an absolutely BEAUTIFUL baby shower for us this past weekend. It was SO much fun and we are so thankful for all the baby goodies we received! In order pictured below are Ashley (she's due in four weeks!), my sister Whitney (ultimate baby room painter and event planner), Emily (best friend from Nashville), and Amy (best friend from Memphis and 10 weeks behind me..aka Preggo #3!)

Whitney, me, Mom and Nana in the Addison's future room

Miss Brylee - she was the BIGGEST little helper at the shower and LOVED all the pink!


Even my great friend Stacey drove over from Maryville - thanks Stacey!!



The beautiful cake Whitney brought - it was so yummy!















3 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

Your house looks beautiful! I love the monogram in Addison's room!
You will have to post a full tour of the nursery when it is done--complete with paint color info and all!

Joanna said...

I love the monogram above the bed. I may still that idea! Did you sister do that?

The Pumphrey's said...

No, Whitney and mom did all the painting, but I got the monogram from walldecals.com - it takes some patience to get it on there, but it's not too bad - and much less talent than painting it!