Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our First Baby Shower

My sweet friend Liza and her mother threw us a wonderful shower this past weekend in Kingsport. It was great to get back together with everyone and catch up. Sometimes it's surreal to think we all have children! We were so blessed by everyone that came and you were all too generous! Thank you girls again SO much! Enjoy the pics!


Liza's beautiful artistic cake with Addison's little monogram


Liza's mom cutting the cake - the food was wonderful!



Mom, Whitney, and Becky



Liza, Heather, and Annette (Heather's mom)












4 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

It was great to get to see you over the holidays! Your Christmas decor is fabulous! I can't wait to see Miss Addison's room!

Sara said...

Hope y'all are doing great! We're having to make my blog "private," unfortunately, but let me know what email address to send an invite to. We want to keep in touch better! =)

Matt&Sara

Zach, Kate, Odin and Grey Osborn said...

It looks like you had a good time and got some good stuff, but you only have 8 weeks left and I want to see how big that little girl is making you. (Sounds harsh, but out of love!!) I'd love to see pictures of the nursery too!! Love ya! (Odin's yelling hi too!)

Stephanie said...

I really wanted to come to this. If we weren't in Michigan, I would have been there!! I am so happy for you. I still want to make you are frame for the nursery.