Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

With Addison coming in a few months, I have started nesting like crazy - I panicked that the baby room wasn't done so we've been working on it hard and heavy....well, let's be honest - my poor mom and sister have been slaving away over paint for the last 4 days making the walls perfect for our little sweetie. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family that is willing to give all their days off and many LATE nights to make everything special. So, with that being said, I was having a hard time getting motivated to get my Christmas decorations out so mom came to the rescue again and came to help ol' preggo get into the Christmas spirit! Here are a few pics of our work!







(I know she's not here yet, but she already has her own little tree! Pink and green of course to match her room!)

No comments: