Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Finally blogging again!

We traveled back out to Oklahoma about a month or so ago to visit our Okie family and share my "baby bump" with them - we miss you guys so much! I can't believe they are all getting ready to graduate and be full-fledged doctors! These are a few pictures from the a) best bowling alley in the world (very clean, no smoking, and always a good time!) and b) Town Branch (an old stompin ground - I think I've done some of my best kareoke here..haha!)


Beth and I at town branch - isn't she a cutie?


The boys cheesin' - Zach, Nate, and Chad

The gals - Misty, Taran, and me


These two always have to take a "too cool" picture looking like they are in deep thought :) Zach was the blowing champ so I'm sure he's thinking how bad he's going to spank Chad in this game!




No comments: