Sunday, September 23, 2007

South High School 1997 Reunion

We had our 10 year high school reunion this weekend and it was WAY more fun than I had anticipated! For anyone who wasn't able to come, you will HAVE to come to the next one - we missed you! It was so wonderful to see old friends that I hadn't seen in 10 years....and amazingly we haven't changes that much! Here's a few fun and embarrassing pictures from our night at Meadowview.

The Class of 1997
The "Memorabilia Table"
Thanks mom for all your help - it wouldn't have looked as good without you!

Me & Becky Winsor (she's 3 mo pregnant - yeah!)

Me and good ol' Todd

Katie, Liza, and I (Southern Belle reunion!)

Me, Liza, and Becky Hyatt

Jack, Troy, and I - Troy and Christian Hawley really made the night a lot of fun!


"Sumo competition" for who came the furthest distance - Stacey knocked "Dan" out! :) - it was hilarious!

Christian as the "Newlywed Game" talkshow host


Our beautiful cake


Kristen, Liza, and I - you guys looked gorgeous! Definitely the hottest moms I know :)

Jason Zurawick and John Branch - the "Docs" together again - between kids and eyes we're covered with docs from our class!

Me and my sweetie before the reunion at my mom's

Nicole, Amye, and I - I can't believe they came from California - much more dedicated than me!

And the fun began....the "Macarena" made a come-back for the evening!

"C'mon Ride the Train" - I can't believe I'm doing the "train" - but it was so much fun!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a fun post! It is crazy how long it has been since we graduated!!
I have to add your link to my site!