Sunday, September 9, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Here are a few updated pics from our new house...we still have lots of work to do, but at least we have basic furniture - better than sitting in lawnchairs in the living room!! I will update pictures as the progress continues....






This is our new living room furniture


I love fun pillows!!


Zach says I put so many pillows on the couches no one can sit there!!

I'm going with green, blue and brown in the living room (after MUCH debate) - Note the fun new lamp on the end table - looks like a candle but it's a lamp!


Kitchen table and chairs - we don't really have a formal dining room so we got a table we can add a leaf to for big family dinners in the future.


Entertainment center with Zach's favorite new piece of furniture - the LCD TV!! All he cares is how the football games look :)

"Zach's Chair"

The master bedroom (& Brady!)

We had my family over for a cookout on Labor Day - my wonderful chef of a husband made all the food - all I could contribute was dessert! We are loving being close to family again - it is so wonderful to be able to have them over for the afternoon instead of being 15 hours away!


Part of Zach's lovely spread

Poor Brady was so tired after watching us cook and clean all day :)

3 generations together again

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Super cute! I love seeing people's houses. You have such great taste-