Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Hutto Wedding

We spent last weekend in Columbia, SC watching our good friend Neil get married. It was such a wonderful weekend and we got to spend time with our best friends we hadn't seen in about a year. I miss them so much and hope they know how much they're loved!
Congratulations Neil & Stacey!

Bree, Audrey, and I - Don't these girls look great and they've had babies!! Bree is carrying her fourth!

The boys - trying to look cool :)


Neil giving his big speech

The gang together again!




" You can't just walk into a room...you gotta slide" -Neil Hutto

Corley Mill House and Gardens




Audrey and Jacob - wow, that's a nice suit!

Bree and Keith


Zach and I

Waiting on the wedding to start - I think this was the first time I have been "early" to a wedding!


Neil's wonderful mom and dad

Stacey and her dad

The beautiful bride and groom





Their first dance

Silly!






Neil, who's this fine lady you're dancing with??? :)



No comments: