Friday, October 2, 2009

Uncle Earl's 80th Birthday

We were honored to share my great Uncle Earl's 80th birthday with him this year. They traveled down from Michigan and we threw him a "surprise" party at Eastman Cabins. They got to meet Miss Addison for the first time and all the family (minus workin' girl Whitney) got to reunite. Addison even had a few "firsts" this weekend!

First horsy ride

First slide with Mimi

First swing

Addison and her nana - (you can tell by the look on Nana's face she's not proud at all!!)

Addison and Papa

The whole gang minus the honored guests

Even though I hate this picture of myself, I had to post it because all four generations were together - so sweet!

Addison and ol' dad

The honored guest and his cake - gotta love that smile!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That is the best picture of Uncle Earl! and Addison is precious!! Good to see you at Amy's when you were visiting! I enjoyed being with the "girls"! Hope you are well!
Stacy