Friday, October 2, 2009

My baby girl turned 6 months old a few weeks ago - still only 14 lb 13 oz but she's 26 inches - long and skinny (not sure where she got that from!) She's is turning into quite the little girl and I feel like my little baby is growing up too fast already. She can hardly sit still and is dying to crawl - not much longer! Here are a few shots from the past month of "life with Addison'!

Getting her to even sit in the chair for 2 seconds is a challenge now!


Brady and Addison are good buddies....well, I would say that Addison probably likes Brady a little more than he likes her - he's just not too sure about all the "ear pulling" just yet. But she still thinks he's hilarious!

He just loves to lick her ears...yum, yum!

I don't know what kind of face this is, but it's so funny!


Mommy finally got around to hanging her swing - she just loves swinging!






Exersaucer's are a Godsend...anything that can entertain a baby for nearly an hour is my hero!



A Georgia Dawg and his girl

Addison absolutely LOVES veggies, but fruits she could go without..go figure! I think they are a little too "tart" for her but we love to watch her eat them because she makes the greatest faces. She's doing much better with them now - these are from her first apples.



What part of "I don't like these" don't you people understand?!

Ever since she learned to roll over, she sleeps booty in the air....just makes ya want to pat it!




First carrots - she loved them....too bad they didn't love her!



This is what we resort to when she's tired and mommy needs to get some things done



Miss Hollywood


2 comments:

Zach, Kate, Odin and Grey Osborn said...

I've been missing pictures of this little girl!! She could be the cutest little girl I've ever seen (and remember I have 3 nieces!). I can't wait to meet her next month. Too bad Odin can't come meet her. He sleeps the same way most of the time (just without the crossed feet, but tooshy in the air!!)

The Whitesell's said...

Love the pictures!! Can you believe how fast time flies? Addison is beautiful. Doesn't her smile and little laugh just make everything better? I always look forward to seeing your posts.