Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Due date...and still waiting

Update - went to the doctor today and I'm finally starting to dilate - only 1cm but I'll take whatever I can get at this point! Her heart rate was high so they did another ultrasound - everything there was OK but since the heart rate was still elevated they sent me over to labor and delivery to be monitored for an hour or so. Everything turned out fine so I was sent back home....to continue to wait! She doesn't want to induce at this point because there is a very good chance I would have to have a C-section so for now we will continue to try to be patient! I just can't wait to see her sweet little face but God's timing is perfect so we will continue to trust Him. It just reminds me once again that I am SO not in control (and I little reminding nevr hurts!) Keep us in your prayers and we hoep to have exciting news very soon!

3 comments:

Yo Mama said...

In the wise words of Tom Petty, "The wa-a-iting is the hardest part." I can't wait to see Addison, so I'm sure you're ready.

The Osborne Family said...

We are praying for ya'll! I hope she hurries!

Vickie said...

I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live...ACTS 17:26

Can't wait to see you,Zach and Addison!!!