Monday, October 27, 2008

It's A Girl!! (Or at least they think for now!)

We had our 18 week ultrasound a few weeks ago and I had not gotten a chance to post the pics. Looks like lots of pink in our future!! I love it! I still want a boy at some point, but the little girl clothes are so precious I can hardly stand it....her closet is 1/3 full already...I know, I am a little out of control! Keep this sweet little girl in your prayers.
Looks like she's going to be a "thumb-sucker"!

I'm not sure what part of this little booty shot let's you know it's a girl, but that's what the Dr. said!

Look how wonderful she is - Zach thinks she's going to be an athlete with those long legs (only if she makes it through mom with bows and dresses!)

Head shot

Tiny, precious little feet!

I honestly don't know how anyone can go through having a baby and not believe in God - it is so amazing how detailed she is already - isn't He a wonderful creator?! I am overwhelmed with love for this little girl already!

3 comments:

The Osborne Family said...

Looks like there is gonna be a lot of monogramming and bows in your future! Little girls are so much fun! You'll have to have your mom make her a little Southern Belles outfit for the South games next year! Sorry Zach, but I predict a pretty, preppy princess in your future who probably won't be much of a tomboy! But, you can still buy her a totally cute set of pink golf clubs and a matching bag!

Stephanie said...

Can I have her?
So happy for you!!

Yo Mama said...

I'm sooooo jealous!! Little girls are so sweet. I can just imagine you and her as a mother/daughter team - - - braiding hair and telling secrets. Congrats!