Friday, August 7, 2009

More July Pics...Month 4

Addison's GiGi came to visit this past month - I thought they were so sweet reading her bedtime story that I had to snag a pic!
This funny girl either clams up around a camera or gets silly - guess which one she was today??

I love this one - it doesn't get much happier than that!


One of Addison's best buds is Ensley...she's a month older than Addison. They're still not sure how to play together yet, but they tried! It was mostly a lot of pulling hair and grabbing shirts, but they seemed to like it regardless! Happy 1/2 birthday Ensley!






Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby and it's even more sweet when she's with her Mimi...I think my mom would hold her 24/7 if she could!

Most of the pics were rated "X" but we did catch one with the legs crossed..haha! She's learning to love bathtime now that she can play with her rubber duckies..she's still not a big fan of hair washing though! These inflatable tubs are great and they can use them for a long time - just a recommendation for all the new mommies out there.


1 comment:

Laura said...

I used that ducky for baths it is the best!! But now my baby is getting ALL grown up and doesn't need it anymore :( enjoy your little one!!