Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby Bump Pics

OK - even though it pains me to do it, it has been requested that I post some "baby bump" pics. I don't know how long I'll be brave enough to show any more "bare tummy" pics, but here you go...it really is amazing the difference in 6 weeks! (Or maybe that's just too many bags of chips and bowls of ice cream!)

Eight weeks - me "trying" to have a baby bump!

14 1/2 weeks

I have to give a shout out to Zach - he really hates taking pictures and since I'm a perfection Nazi you can imagine how much fun he was having - I am married to one patient man! You did great babe!

5 comments:

Zach, Kate, Odin and Grey Osborn said...

You are a brave girl!! So cute though. I never let any pictures of bare bump -- always had a tight tank top!! Lookin' good though. Love ya!

Leslie Davis Reynolds said...

Too cute! Your sleepless nights will be here before you know it!

The Osborne Family said...

So cute! You look great! Now you still have some room in your belly to enjoy junk food--take advantage of it! By 8 or 9 months, there will be NO room for goodies--just baby--so enjoy lots of delicious treats while you can!

Stephanie said...

I was just coming to your blog to tell you to post a belly picture!
Document the whole thing on here.
You look great!
I am so happy for you!!

Yo Mama said...

I can't wait to see more. It's too cute.

P.S. Love those diaper cakes. I could use one today! I've got a shower to go to.