Thursday, March 27, 2008

American Idol anyone?



OK, I'll admit it - I love American Idol and haven't missed an episode yet this season.....and David Cook's my fav! I've gone back and forth between a few, but he is definitely the winner to me. I do think Syesha got the shaft this past week - I mean, she was at her best this week and then get's put in the bottom three?? I used to be a Ramiele fan but after the past 3-4 weeks I still think she's cute but not a winner. I still love Brooke and Jason Castro (just b/c he's so funny and you have to love his hair)...Archuleta's got a great voice, he's just too much of a little kid to me and nothing stands out different in his style. OK, that's my thoughts - if you have a favorite let me know!

2 comments:

Nate said...

I'm way too cool to watch American Idol. But if I did watch it, I'd probably think David Cook was going to win. Brooke would probably remind me of Jewel with straighter teeth. And I'd probably think David Archuleta was this year's Sanjaya...he won't ever get off and I can't stand watching him...I mean, I wouldn't be able to stand watching him...if I actually watched it, you know. :-)

The Pumphrey's said...

I think someone is in complete denial...but I'm not going to name any names :) What about Castro?? I have a special place in my heart for him too!