Thursday, November 29, 2007

Merry Christmas to Whitney...EARLY!

I have been dying to put these pics on here for weeks but I was trying to keep this precious pooch a surprise. My sister, Whitney, has been wanting a little puppy for a long time - so being the wonderful sister that I am (haha!) she got her wish for her birthday/Christmas. She named him Riley and he is a Shih Tzu/Poodle mix and extremely precious! It was hard to give him up after having him at our house for 2 weeks. Hopefully she loves him and is not hating me for giving her something to potty train :) Merry Christmas Whitney!
The happy new "mother"!
Of course, the ridiculous hats and costumes have begun :)
This is Riley 90% of the time

When you talk to him he cocks his head to the side and makes the cutest expression - he could really be on a card!
This is a picture from the first night we got him - "pre-bath"
Brady loves his new cousin and is missing him so much - they made great playmates!

My friend Amy had this cute idea - isn't he adorable?

As fun as having Riley has been, Zach and I are realizing that we are not cut out for more puppy potty training, long nights of crying, etc - we'll stick with just Brady for now....the next long nights I hope to have better include a real baby :)


No comments: